We’ll only collect and use your personal data when we have a lawful basis, including when you provide us consent, when we have a legitimate interest, and when we have a contractual or legal obligation to collect or use the data.
This notice does not provide exhaustive detail. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to the email@example.com. We keep our Privacy Notice under regular review.
This Privacy Notice was last reviewed in March 2019.
1) Information provided by you
While browsing our Website, you provide your personal data:
- By making an online booking
- Registering on the mailing list
- By signing a terms of engagement form
- By taking credit card and online payment
This may include the following information:
- Personal identifiable information such as first and last name(s) and next of kin
- contact details such as mailing and email address
- demographic information
- Financial information such as credit card or bank details
We use this information in order to provide you with direct healthcare. This means that the legal basis of our holding your personal data is for legitimate interest.
Through browsing the website and subscribing to our mailing list we may use your personal information to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us, such as sending your information through our newsletters
- Fulfil the purpose for which you provide it
- To comply with any court order or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
2) Information we collect
While browsing our Website, we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Internet connections
- Computer equipment
- Web browsers
- Websites visited before and after entering the Website
- IP addresses and other similar information about traffic and usage, as you navigate to, through and away from the Website
- Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology.
Most web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
A “Web Beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon functions similarly to a Cookie and can allow us to learn more about your behaviours, actions and preferences. For example; when used within e-mail, a Web Beacon can track whether a user opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail or other similar actions.
3) Who we share your personal information with
We routinely share personal and non-personal information with contractors, service providers and other third parties who support our business and are bound by contractual obligations to keep such information confidential and use it only for purposes for which the information is disclosed.
MailChimp. We use MailChimp e-mail marketing services to send mass communication e-mails to users. We track how users open these e-emails and what links they click so that we can better serve customers with services and information that they find relevant. When you subscribe to our mailing list, you agree to receive e-mail advertisements and other information from us. You may choose to opt-out of future e-mail messages by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our e-mails and following MailChimp’s simple opt-out procedure. You can learn more about MailChimp’s privacy policies here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Facebook and Facebook Pixel and Retargeting. We use Facebook’s conversion tracking pixel and retargeting service(s) to monitor users who are redirected to this Website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This allows us to monitor our ads and their effectiveness, as well as to provide advertisements to users for products according to their interests. Facebook explains its use of data connected to your Facebook account here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
4) What are your rights?
Every individual has the right to see, amend, delete or have a copy, of data held that can identify you, with some exceptions. You do not need to give a reason to see your data.
If you want to access your data you must make a subject access request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Under special circumstances, some information may be withheld. We shall respond within 20 working days from the point of receiving the request and all necessary information from you. Our response will include the details of the personal data we hold on you including:
- Sources from which we acquired the information
- The purposes of processing the information
- Persons or entities with whom we are sharing the information
You have the right, subject to exemptions, to ask to:
- Have your information deleted
- Have your information corrected or updated where it is no longer accurate
- Receive a copy of your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller, without hindrance from us.
- Object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you
We do not carry out any automated processing, which may lead to automated decision based on your personal data.
If you would like to invoke any of the above rights then please write to the Data Controller at Izzy Living t/a Kirkby Contracts, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ or email email@example.com.
5) What safeguards are in place to ensure data that identifies me is secure?
We only use information that may identify you in accordance with GDPR. This requires us to process personal data only if there is a legitimate basis for doing so and that any processing must be fair and lawful.
Izzy Living is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a data controller and collects data for a variety of purposes. A copy of the registration is available through the ICO website (search by business name).
6) How long do you hold confidential information for?
All records held by the Izzy Living will be kept for the duration specified by guidance from our professional association BANT.
If you have a complaint regarding the use of your personal data then please contact us by writing to the Data Controller at Izzy Living t/a Kirkby Contracts, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you wish to make a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), you can contact them on 01625 545745 or 0303 1231113.